FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:43:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Other Early Holden Parts, FJ EK, HR  (Read 5417 times)
slim
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Ring 0420768346 for genuine FE/FC parts.

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2006, 02:30:14 AM »

I have a few items that someone who uses this forum may have a use for, For Sale. 1 set of EK metal bench seat sides with chrome moulds $80.   (2) a complete HR chassis in RUST FREE condition, Has been in dry storage for 20 years $200.   (3) A perfect RUST FREE  FJ bootlid $80.. Anyone interested in these items contact Slim in Liverpool NSW on 0401303998..    Im currently wrecking a Ek station wagon, A FC station wagon, A FC Sedan. and a FJ sedan. All parts and panels available . Cheers

Im located at Liverpool, NSW
FB_MAD

I can't think what to write here so this will do.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 03:36:58 AM »

Hmmmmmmmmm...........looking for some FB guards but might be interested in EK guards depending on condition and price.Do you have any of either?Send me a quick PM if you want,

Terry.

Has anybody seen my red pen??
parisian62

Feelin free, in a 61 FB.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 09:32:09 AM »

Hi Slim,

I'm interested in the EK station wagon - rear bumper, and depending on condition of the body some patch panels and subframe bits.  I'll give you a call next week to arrange to have a look. Many thanks.

Regards,

Stewart
Shayne
qld-club

Just Cruisin'

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2006, 01:48:36 AM »

Hi Slim,
Is the Subframe (RHS) on the FJ rustfree?  Also chasing the A pillar from Driver's side of FJ.  Mine was crashed about 20 years ago and replaced with FX which has different sectioning for rubbers etc (didn't know at the time)

I'll be away for a week or two, but interested to hear about these if still available.

Thanks.

Old Holdens Never Die Because Fools Like Me Keep Them Going
Rusty_T
nsw-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2006, 09:21:46 AM »

Wink
Slim,
Can you send me a photo of the Metal Bench seat ends and will they fit an FE bench.

Rusty
Rabbitoh
vic-club

Model: FE

FE - 'King of Cars'

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2006, 03:06:31 AM »

I need a rust free front subframe (lh side) and front tie member (that joins the rh & lh subframes) for my FE sedan Slim?

Fortius Quo Fidelius 1966; Saints' 2nd in 2024?
Bunnies' 22nd in 2024?
slim
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2006, 10:46:17 PM »

Shayne . This FJ I bought was basically dismantled when I bought it , But I wont be cutting it up just yet. I will be trying to sell the rolling shell . It has fantastic floors and goes with with all panels, Gaurds, Bonnet, boot, Good subframe, Doors, All glass, Steering column and steering wheel, Original 15 Inch FJ wheels, I want $500 for it. .... If I cannot sell it then I will contemplate the CUT !!!!!!!!!!! ...     And The EK metal seat sides are spoken for also (SOLD).,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, RABBITOH,,,,,,,,,,, . I do not have the Subframe sections you require , Sorry mate , wish I did theres about 6 blokes currently looking for them . Maybe an opportunity for a good metal fabricator out there . CHEERS SLIM

gp
act-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2006, 04:34:18 AM »

Hi Slim,
Do you still have the complete HR Chassis?? What do you mean by Chassis..........do you mean a HR subframe, or a body shell? Do you have any other HR stuff?

Cheers,

Graham  Smiley
slim
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2006, 09:46:01 AM »

I mean the front chassis that bolts onto the body , also known as the Front subframe , Yes I have HR parts also. Cheers SLIM

slim
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2006, 06:59:42 AM »

The FJ I spoke about earlier in this thread has been sold.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: