FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:19:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: hd sedan  std swap or sell for fe fc  (Read 1880 times)
keithu
« on: August 17, 2004, 08:47:42 AM »

HI every one  i have a very nice ivory white hd std sedan one owner in vgc  the motor is showing no signs of wear it has genuine 85,000miles 149 . its a really great car but i still luv and want my fe or fc  the hd is in impecable condition and has allways been garaged  interior is excellent only slight signs of wear on the original rubber floor matting  every thing else is really good, i have heaps of history on the car books and every receipt since it was born the old lady i got it off was very fussy its registered and rwc and drives like a dream  rego NYT-097 is there any one wanting to swap perhaps  a nice fe or fc  contact keith at keithun@froggy.com.au or phone me on 0403607242 ps not sure how to get pic on here so if interested please email me  ill send pics threw email thanks .sorry my location is west of brisbane
« Last Edit: August 17, 2004, 08:51:50 AM by keithu » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: