FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:08:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: NosFEratu  (Read 292492 times)
Ol_Girl_58
tas-club

Model: FC

getting there...

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 09, 2009, 03:39:48 PM »

I believe that I read that there is a new forum member by the name of NosFEratoo. Coincidence? I think not.

Rebirth...

Cool
pedro
qld-club
Guru

If you haven't grown up by 50, you don't have to.

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 09, 2009, 06:14:15 PM »

I believe that I read that there is a new forum member by the name of NosFEratoo

Just checked the members section and there is no NosFEratoo registered, the plot thickens Huh, her file said she was on around 1pm today though so, either we didn't bother her enough to reply Tongue, she has disowned us Cry or she's on her way to your place Jack Shocked Grin Grin
                                           Pedro

I love animals - they taste great

F4+
jack_fc

SouthWest Coast, Victoria

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 09, 2009, 07:57:57 PM »

Jeez, Pedro... I never thought of that possibility!   Shocked Shocked Shocked

see ya, I gotta go....

"when I was a young lout, it was all about sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, beer and hot Holdens. Now I'm an old lout, but I've still got the old Holdens and beer..."
JB
Guru

Model: FE

Jason Blanchard
View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 10, 2009, 09:15:17 PM »

Well Kathy I see you are online... so whats the deal???

Is Pedro dead or what???

Phone +64 223509263
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 10, 2009, 09:32:03 PM »

Someone has silenced the instigator what will be the repercussions Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh first there were 4 then 3 then 2 and now Huh Huh

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 10, 2009, 10:08:13 PM »

Hi all

Firstly, might I say how sweet it is that some have been concerned about my absence from posting to the forum lately – to those who expressed their concern, I thank you!  Smiley

It also appears that some believe I am so obsessed with all things evil that I would not make any posts past 666 – so much so that there seems to have been “sightings” of a NosFEratoo having registered on the forum!  Conspiracy theory?  I’d be more inclined to say overactive imaginations!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

There will be no threats of violence towards the few who tried in vain to bait me by making derogatory comments about my little black car with it’s lovely red interior, its simple yet stylish hubcaps, my first choice of aerial adornment and my precious pearl steering wheel.  They even thought that comment about vettes, my ability to hold my breath and making belittling comments about my beautiful kittens might be enough to make me increase my count in a fit of anger.  Tsk tsk tsk – Pedro and Jack, you boys should know me well enough not to leave Coker whitewalls off the list of things I cherish! Oh and perhaps John should get a mention in there too!  You should also know that FE owners are a dignified lot who do not appear to have the inFEriority complexes that some FC owners have that causes them to seek attention by mocking others.

Yes, I have posted count number 667!  Do I care? No!  Cheesy As a peace loving person I’m not phased by personal taunts and will not retaliate with words or physical actions – the most powerful action to take is that of in-action.  In closing, I have this simple comment for Pedro and Jack - I am yet to finalise the “2009 list”.  See?  No major repercussions - or, are there?  Smiley

Now onto the more positive part of this so-called momentous post but sorry only 1 photo.  Progress has been a little stop and start on the van in the last few months but here’s a run down of what’s happened lately:
  • Retractable Seat Belts mounted to B-pillar and floor 
  • Standard steering column now 2” shorter - cut into 4 sections, shortened and re-welded. Auto change mechanism now inside cabin – can change gears on T700 from column.
  • Tao Denso mounted with tubes running to “Ed’s” demister vents.  Bulkhead fittings on firewall for hoses. Hard lines run in cabin for windscreen washers.
  • Series of brackets welded to inside of driver side inner guard to hold new wiring loom and re-routed starter cable (battery still in standard position).
  • Extractors started – passenger side 99% complete, driver side 20%.  2 into 1 collectors are 100% complete.
  • Firewall mods are 99% complete – engine bay needs a tidy up once motor is out.
  • Majority of chrome-work completed – rest gets picked up in 2 weeks
  • Been sourcing/collecting heaps of parts lately – wiring looms, brake boosters, 2 speed wipers, alternator brackets, bilsteins, water pump, stainless steel scuff plates as well as a multitude of little bits and pieces locally and O/S.

Major stuff between now and November:
  • Disassemble front end, tidy up engine bay – paint the lot
  • Rebuild motor – paint
  • Put everything back together so it runs!
  • Stage 1 of upholstery completed – bench seat, door trims and front carpet.
  • Drive it to Bright!

Oh yeah – bought the van an Eternity Ring.  I can’t have it think that I forgot I first bought it 25 years ago this Xmas now can I?

Kathi

NosFEratu
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 10, 2009, 10:13:51 PM »

I am yet to finalise the “2009 list”. 
Grin That's why I kept quiet

NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 10, 2009, 10:24:16 PM »

Grin That's why I kept quiet

You ain't just a pretty face are you?  Grin

NosFEratu
Guru

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 10, 2009, 10:31:09 PM »

You ain't just a pretty face are you?  Grin
some would say I am not even that  Tongue

Paul In Ireland
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 11, 2009, 07:02:50 AM »

Lucky I didn't say anything then....
 Wink

The International FE FC Fleet of Ireland
Education is where you read the fine print. Experience is what you get when you don't.
pedro
qld-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: August 11, 2009, 09:25:33 AM »

I don't know, first i get into trouble for being too nice now I'm in trouble for not being nice enough, one day I'll get it right Wink Grin Grin, Kathi you know we didn't mean a single word of what we said it was all just a bit of fun trying to get you to reply, at the risk of sounding too sucky I'd like to say(and I'm sure others who have taken the time to get to know you will agree) we respect the fact that you have managed to be accepted into this male dominated world of cars, and the fact you can give as good as you get when it comes to stirring each other, also between you and John your knowledge of FE/FC's would leave most of us for dead, please accept my humble apology, now can i get put back on the christmas pudding list Roll Eyes Grin Grin
                  Pedro

F4+
NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 11, 2009, 09:42:23 AM »

It never ceases to amaze me how “sucky” some people will be to make “the list”!   Wink

Now get off the forum and into the shed so we can all have some good “me me la la” sessions at Orange!  Cheesy  And don't make me ask for updates in your thread!  Wink

NosFEratu
pedro
qld-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 11, 2009, 10:27:05 AM »

It never ceases to amaze me how “sucky” some people will be to make “the list”!

Cheesy Cheesy, After our latest effort i think Jack and i had better have our pud. analyzed before we eat it Grin Grin

Just on my way to the shed now had a few chores to do first.
                                Pedro

F4+
jack_fc

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 11, 2009, 03:50:27 PM »

It never ceases to amaze me how “sucky” some people will be to make “the list”!   Wink

Um, Kathi, could you pretty please elaborate on the minimum acceptable level of "suckiness" necessary to ensure one is re-instated or retained on "the list"?

thanking you in anticipation,
yours sincerely
jack

"when I was a young lout, it was all about sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, beer and hot Holdens. Now I'm an old lout, but I've still got the old Holdens and beer..."
NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 11, 2009, 07:45:46 PM »

And just how long have you been married Jack?  Surely you know the minimum acceptable level by now! Cheesy

Anyway, time to take my own advice and get off the forum and out into the shed so we can get closer to Bright.  Cheesy

NosFEratu
jack_fc

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 11, 2009, 09:03:52 PM »

looks like I'd better apologise on my own behalf (thanks anyhow, Pedro) -

Kathi, I apologise for forgetting the Croker whitewalls, and it wont happen again ...

(how am I going so far in the 'suckiness' dept.??)

cheers jack

Guru

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 11, 2009, 10:35:42 PM »

the Croker whitewalls
(how am I going so far in the 'suckiness' dept.??)

cheers jack
Digging yourself in deeper there Jack, you got the name wrong  Tongue

NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 11, 2009, 11:01:27 PM »

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes He is getting old though Stinky! Maybe it's a Freudian Slip!  Cheesy

OK - I'll forgive you this time round Jack on the presumption that you're suffering from old timer's and didn't actually realise what you were doing!  Kiss

NosFEratu
DN2168
nsw-club

See you on the road Skag!!

dean.nommensen
View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: August 11, 2009, 11:26:26 PM »

Don't worry Jack "it's only the depth that varies" Cheesy
jack_fc

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 12, 2009, 06:31:09 PM »

yeah, well the mis-spelling had the desired effect  Wink

and JOD34N, you sure got that right!

Kathi, you must be right about the 'old-timers'...   (I got a letter in the mail today with a 'Seniors Card' in it. Seems I'm an officially endorsed card-carrying fair-dinkum 'old (sheilas front bum)'...)

now all I've got to do is learn how to behave like one  Wink Wink

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: