FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:27:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: brake hose springs  (Read 2657 times)
Utemad

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2009, 10:20:43 PM »

Do fe-fcs have a spring and metal clip that hold the front brake hoses away from the tyres? I know my hr had them but my fe ute does not. Huh Huh
MalFE
nsw-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 07:53:12 PM »

They don't have springs.
If the hoses foul tyres or suspension, loosen the pipe to hose connection (slightly) at sub frame and turn hose to allow clearance of tyres (on full lock) and suspension. You may need to temporarily remove the clip to obtain correct adjustment. You won't need to bleed brakes providing you only loosen connection ever so slight.
Mal.
Papa Smurf

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 08:29:19 PM »

Yeah I think they did, FB/EK's did & I should imagine the FE/FC would as well & because the front suspensions are similar, would have the same issues - but I could be wrong
Papa Smurf

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 11:21:59 PM »

Checking further seems was maybe from EK on ?? Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: