FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:21:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: TAYZ UTE  (Read 2311 times)
TorqueFC
Guru

Modified?

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2005, 08:56:20 AM »

tests have proven that the final words before a fatal urban car crash are "OH ****"

in a rural car crash they are " Hold my stubby and watch this for skill!"
TAYZ
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2005, 09:03:25 AM »

I purchased this ute in Feb '03 still registered, from Dimboola for $800.  Great ute but looks are deceiving - it was full of rust - still a good car though.  The other ute was a wreck I puchased shortly after 186 hr disc front end, aussie 4 speed gearbox, $300.  I cut this ute up and sold the gearbox and front end.  Due to buying a new SS and needing the room, I sold the other ute stripped with NOS sills and brand new door rubbers, with a heap of other parts for $250 - WHAT AN IDIOT!!!

TAYZ
normd

6 in a row , the way to "GO"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2005, 02:54:43 PM »

Hey TAYZ
    Don't feel too bad mate , My first attempt at an FC (early 70's) , a couple of mates & I spent months rubbing the body back , Flared the guards , bolted in a HR front end .... then found "rust" in the LH front floor  (only rust in it).... So what did we do  Lips sealed     ,.....  Borrowed an oxy set cut the body up , and took the lot to the "tip" including 4 rust free doors &  front guards  ,  grrrrrrr . If we only knew. :-/

Norm  Smiley

I Love My "FC" 192 . Old but still a "Rev Head"

R.I.P. Norm - A Great Mate to Everyone on the Forum.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: