FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 15, 2024, 02:36:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 1st NSW All Holden Day 1986.  (Read 3040 times)
customFC
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« on: October 25, 2003, 02:21:23 PM »

Here are pics of some the FE FC's that attended the first All Holden Day. This show was held in the paddock beside Penrith Panthers Leagues Club.
1,2&3. Claytons Corvette. An FE V8 from Vic.
4. Greg Gleeson's FE van (club member) with unknown sedan. I remember the sedan was rough, even had the rear sill and dogleg cut out.
5. Unknown FC ute.
6. Lauchlan Oliver's Resto FC sedan (club member). A very nice car.
Regards
Alex

customFC
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2003, 02:29:55 PM »

More pics.
7&8 Unknown ute (could have been club member but don't remember) Colin Allsops 2 tone grey FE sedan (club member) features 192 + Aussie 4 spd, Torana chromies.
9 Unknown sedan.
10 Gertie in her prime along with a primered FC. (Both club members. Gertie is owned by Geoff and Margaret Saul the other I can't recall.)
11 Alan Wall's sedan with primer alongside Craig Alderson's Poo mobile. (Both club members) One of the FC's beside in grey and white belonged to Troy aka Tonka (club member.) Can't tell which one Smiley
12. FC in carpark.
Regards
Alex

customFC
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2003, 02:36:58 PM »

13&14. The best car of each model were lined up from 48 onwards. That's Gertie representing the FC. Geoff & Margaret won Best FC on the day. The FE was owned by Steve Wilson.
15. Finally, here's a pic of my car at the show. Believe it or not, I did not take a pic of my car, but did manage to get her in the background of another pic. this is the best I could do.

If anyone remembers any other info about the cars, please fill in the gaps.
BTW. Somewhere in these pics you will find a regular board user....18 years younger and sporting long hair....can you spot him?
regards
Alex

FC0058
qld-club
Guru

Jim Altmann
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2003, 07:02:00 PM »

Well that just brought back a few memories. I attended that AHD all those years ago. Gee there were quite a few FE's & FC's on show back then.

Thanks for the trip back down memory lane.

Jim

Forgiveness is easier than permission.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: