FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:19:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Fibreglass Nose Cone Mould and Blank  (Read 6406 times)
old-blu
nsw-club

Model: FE and FC

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: April 03, 2015, 02:57:06 PM »

I have made a fibreglass moulding of my modified FC Ute. Nose Cones for each model can be shown.

This mould and 1 FC blank is for sale, price $600. Located at Byron Bay, pickup only.

old-blu (Kevin) 02 6684 7280, or post to this Topic.

6th, may 1958 "I was there".
GMB-58FC

Model: FC

Stage one complete...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 08:43:34 AM »

G'day Kevin,

would you be interested in a sale if I was to organise my own freight???

Cheers

Ben

ABS Hobart- 6231 5855

FOR ALL YOUR BRAKE & CLUTCH NEEDS. 

PM FOR QUOTE
old-blu
nsw-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 08:56:21 AM »

Hi Ben. The Mould is as large as a full tilt front. The FC blank is shown in the pic. Where are you located?  Would you be collecting it , or are you thinking of a transport company?  Happy for this to find a good home. The finished Nose Cones are spectacular. If you can send me your email address, I will send more photos.    Kevin.

old-blu
nsw-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2015, 06:01:09 PM »

Seems a pity to commit this Mould & FC Blank to landfill. This is a one -off opportunity to make replica Nose Cones for each Model. I have sent a Subframe to Adelaide using ALL STATES REMOVALS based in Adelaide. They deliver to Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne & Adelaide weekly. Contact  Brandi Ongley or Anita Browning 08 8277 1192. If you have spare B/bars, headlights,  blinkers, Grilles & side spears, then with basic welding & fibre glassing skills, you can make these Nose Cones. I have detailed photos showing step by step build procedure.  I supplied the parts & organised the chroming, my local Panel Shop did the rest!  The mould & blank needs to leave here by 1st week May.  Cheers old-blu.

old-blu
nsw-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2015, 01:05:35 PM »

Just advising that the mould & blank left to a good home today.  cheers old-blu

RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2015, 08:37:29 AM »

That's good to hear, Kev.

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
old-blu
nsw-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2015, 11:06:22 AM »
+1

Thanks Richard. The mould went to a person who has been collecting & stripping FE/FC Vehicles since he was a kid [ now 50 yrs young ]. He has an 18mtr x 12mtr shed with a mezzanine floor filled with every part of these models. Quite overwhelming to see everything he has. Also has many cars in his yard including an FC Hearse built in Tamworth with a single "barn Door".  He plans to rebuild this with parts I have given him. His friend is handy with Fibre glassing & welding............. so their plan is to make a set of nose cones each for display.  I gave him the mould & blank.  Very happy to have done so.  old-blu.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: