FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:25:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone identify this heater?  (Read 2346 times)
Chuck

Finished!

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2005, 09:16:52 PM »

Hi All

I am trying to identify the heater as seen in this photo.  If anyone knows what it is please reply here or send me a PM.  The next step is locating one so if you have one that you would like to sell, please contact me.

Cheers - Chuck

“So yes it has changed my life.  I can remember when I had a wife, a mortgage and a dog; I don’t have any 3 of those things any longer…”  Dr Gregory W Frazier
4hammers
tas-club
Guru

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2005, 09:23:34 PM »

Hi Chuck.
Yes, that is an Nasco accessory "Warmaride" heater. They were an option on the FB & EK range. Not too hard to find & easier to fix if the core is rooted, as it is a square set up (Not round like the FE FC heaters).

Rob J

WTB..FE FC Commercial...Stock plz
graham_fuller
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FE

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2005, 09:35:48 PM »

Hi Chuck,
Just took 1 of these out of my car to fit an original FE/FC unit. We can talk price if you like.
Cheers,
Graham
TAYZ
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2005, 11:26:59 AM »

Chuck,
          A long shot but I am hunting down this weekend at the super southren swap meet for FE-FC parts.  Will keep my eye open for one of these(you never know what you,canfind out there)
Chuck

Finished!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2005, 07:51:02 PM »

Thanks Fellas

9 minutes to identify and locate one, I think that the last time that I asked a question like this it took about 6, things are slowing down  Grin Grin

Tayz, I will give Graham a call today and let you know how I go.  Potentially, providing that it looks right and does what I want, I will need two.

Cheers - Chuck

“So yes it has changed my life.  I can remember when I had a wife, a mortgage and a dog; I don’t have any 3 of those things any longer…”  Dr Gregory W Frazier
earlyholdenfan

Model: other Holden

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2005, 08:56:53 AM »

hehe Chuck, if you end up with a surplus, let me know I am chasing one for the Ute as well
Matt
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: