FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:22:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Dunstan Holden cylinder Heads  (Read 1969 times)
Ray Greenford
« on: July 27, 2000, 12:00:00 PM »

I have found a Holden Grey motor with a Dunstan Rotary Value Head fitted to  it and in prorcess of doing it up to running condition for display.  can any chat room members help with any details or techincal details any  copys of paper work on this head, I would be very thankfull any help that can  be given. I can be emailed at rgreenford@yahoo.com     Ray Greenford..
Richard Thomas (Guest)
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2000, 12:00:00 PM »

These things are rarely found in Holden motor cars these days - I'm not sure they ever were - but you see them regularly in vintage racers, where the old grey is still popular.  My suggestion is to check out Australian vintage racing clubs in your area or on the internet.
cheers RET
Ray Greenford
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2000, 12:00:00 PM »

Thank you for your lead Richard so I will try to contact them. The head I have is still bolted to a grey motor and came out of a boat..Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: