FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 16, 2024, 02:49:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Torque's Ek resto  (Read 20120 times)
TorqueFC
Guru

Modified?

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2005, 12:09:38 AM »

tests have proven that the final words before a fatal urban car crash are "OH ****"

in a rural car crash they are " Hold my stubby and watch this for skill!"
TorqueFC
Guru

Modified?

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2005, 12:12:18 AM »

the above pic shows just the rear quarter in etch, this is how we baught it, well that quarted was covered in surface rust so we etched it right away

tests have proven that the final words before a fatal urban car crash are "OH ****"

TorqueFC
Guru

Modified?

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2005, 12:13:43 AM »

TorqueFC
Guru

Modified?

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2005, 12:14:56 AM »

4hammers
tas-club
Guru

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2005, 01:15:18 AM »

Relax, Chicky.
Whoever "Nutbags" is, obviously registered just to put the poll up. Torque has been making a welter of his posting rights & I think if he asks sensible questions & doesn't go overboard, that is fine. DON'T come on here starting a fight with Nutbags, don't take the bait (I speak from experience) & lastly of all, watch your language, as my boy sits here with me looking at the site.
Torque has been a member since mid Jan this year & already has nearly 200 posts. Say about 50 days as a member? How much does that make? 4 posts per day! People are bound to get a little tired.
(No offence intended, Darcy).

Just relax & if you joined just to stick up for him, make an effort & post some car stuff to do with FE & FC.

Rob J

WTB..FE FC Commercial...Stock plz
TorqueFC
Guru

Modified?

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2005, 01:39:11 AM »

sorry guys i will apologise on her behalf, she was just stirring shit up.....

off that topic

the ek pics should give you some idea of whats been done so far
« Last Edit: April 07, 2005, 01:39:42 AM by torquefc » Logged

Fast_Eddie

Body by Holden. Soul by Fast Eddie.

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2005, 05:09:46 AM »

Darcey,

Have you visited the FB EK forum?

May I suggest it?

I'm sure they shall appreciate your fascinating insights and your informative dialogues on your fleet of truly magnificent FB and EK Holdens.

You could continue all your posts there!

Wouldn't that be fun?

normd

6 in a row , the way to "GO"

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2005, 02:24:41 PM »

Well put Eddie    ,  but don't forget , there's a "select group of Smart A**** on this site who show no respect , and they know who they are ?"

Just a "little" help ...

http://www.earlyholdens.com/2002_nats.html

These seem to be the same kind of car.

(Other FB/EK owners on this site , Please do not take offence, but this is getting "a bit much" and I don't bother logging on here as often now.)

I Love My "FC" 192 . Old but still a "Rev Head"

R.I.P. Norm - A Great Mate to Everyone on the Forum.
-KIWI-

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2005, 04:17:42 PM »

im with norm and fast eddie
this  is getting a bit stupid
TALKTALKFC TAKE YER EK  and go and play havoc with someones elses  forum
regards kiwi
ek and fc owner
« Last Edit: April 07, 2005, 04:25:40 PM by kiwiek61 » Logged
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2005, 11:57:17 PM »

OK, time to step in before things get out of hand.

nutbags account and his/her poll have both been deleted.

torquefc: the tribe has spoken, mate.  Keep it FE/FC related, and write it in English.  If you haven't got time to type posts with reasonable grammar and spelling, don't bother posting.  Save your comments until you have got the time.  You're getting no respect here because you're showing no respect for others.  This may be a by-product of your age, but it's not ageism from the rest of us.  We've got other youngsters who use this forum, and all are welcome providing they do the right thing.  The occasional pic of non-FE/FC stuff is OK.  Ridiculously long threads like this are not.  There's an FB/EK forum where I'm sure your efforts on this car will be better appreciated.

You should consider this your final warning.  If you continue posting off-topic stuff and/or gibberish, you'll be barred.  I won't have long-standing members with hard-earned 'guru' status getting cheesed off with this forum because you can't be bothered to play by the rules.

RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2005, 12:00:13 AM »

I won't have long-standing members with hard-earned 'guru' status getting cheesed off with this forum because you can't be bothered to play by the rules.

Or Kiwi, for that matter  Wink

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
TorqueFC
Guru

Modified?

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2005, 12:12:02 AM »

ret i agree and i apologise, if you wish to, delete this post and as the car comes closer to completion i will just put one post on it with the site adress of which the pics of the car can be seen

cheers
torque

Al
nsw-club

I love FC Ute's!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2005, 12:24:10 PM »

Hey you guys don't you think you are a bit hard on Torquefc. What I understand is that he is only 16yrs old. How many times has he got to apologise. What I understand is that he realy enjoys working with his dad on their cars. I great enjoyment when Ben, Josh and I work together on our cars. So what if it is an EK it is still a holden. Don't do this to Torquefc let him enjoy his cars and this sight. Torquefc keep enjoying what you do Personly I think the FB and EKs are great looking cars.

Cheers Al
« Last Edit: April 08, 2005, 01:24:04 PM by Al » Logged

See ya
Al
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2005, 07:30:26 PM »

Torque's OK, he's still learning about the forum though, I think most other teenagers would have "spat-it" by now at some of the comments and digs that have been made. He's taken other comments in his stride, I am sure he'll abide by the warning.
The issue has probably looked worse than it is due to the slower traffic after the nationals, when every man and his dog seemed to have a car being rebuilt for Jindabyne.
There has been nobody discouraging him from working on old cars, he's pretty lucky to be able to do so at his age.
Hopefully one he'll "do the right thing" one day and get an FE/FC  Grin

Sarge
Guru

My 57 & Old No 7 all a Man Need's

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2005, 07:59:44 AM »

Torque
          If your only 16 as I have read than this is great to see you so keen on the best motor car ever built (48 to HT Holden). Mate I think you have a lot going for you and seem to be pretty well up on the subject. You have stated in other posts how great this forum is, It's become that way over a very long period of time a lot of effort from forum user's shareing information and helping each other out. This could also happen with the FB/EK site and I think that you could be a big part of it, there are grown me out there that don't know 1/2 of what you have posted here and they are trying to restore a car as well. Your age could allow you to start building and watch it grow with time, dont take this as a well worded good bye as I think you have a bit to offer this site as well. Your young so take all that has happened over the past few weeks and learn from it. Give some serious thought to my suggestion of the FB/EK site and helping it develope into a site like this one, But do stick around here as well, as you never know we may just convert you to FE/FC. Grin

Cheers
Sarge

Mark Lees Tallerbudgera Queensland
        0421 165 351
Holden Classics; a BREED above the rest
TorqueFC
Guru

Modified?

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2005, 09:12:01 AM »

ok...now that this is all over lets talk cars

seings this will probably be my last post  on this (torques ek resto) i would like to say one thing

TORQUES GONE FC!!!!!!!!!

at last another fc will join our collection of old holdens.

its inline for a 308 conversion, respray etc etc, just gotta wait till we do the hr, the ute, the vn, the fc sedan, then finally may get around yo it,

bye the way its a wagon, will post pics once we get it here

cheers
torque

ps:i think the fb-ek site is s&%t, i am pretty sure i was on the right site, its absolute crap

pps:i am almost 14, hmm weird isnt it?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: