FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:44:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing MR FC  (Read 20481 times)
GMH-O57(FLASH BACK 57)
nsw-club

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2009, 05:33:24 PM »

I was kept busy getting the car ready for the Photographer from Street Machine Mag, he came out today and shot MR FC for a feature in the mag in an old abandon wherehouse look out for it in the next couple of months.......FC427.......
ANY IDEAS WHERE IT WAS AND WHO SHOT IT

FC427
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2009, 07:26:11 PM »

The warehouse is on Sunnyholt just a couple of hundred meters past the Holden dealer and it was shot by Embarrassed Embarrassed sorry can't find his card at the moment will take another look later........FC427........

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2009, 07:32:20 PM »

Photos by Dean Summers he shoots for Street Machine , Ralph [ Dean said his wife didn't like him doing this  Roll Eyes ] and a few others .......FC427......

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: