FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:44:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: V6 Conversion Parts For Sale  (Read 4189 times)
mechanic22

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2010, 01:39:25 PM »

I have for sale a V6 Conversion Package for an FJ.

It consists of the following:

1 x HR Modified Crossmember (Completed by Rod Gordon Smith of Rod's Racks in Beaudesert) It has a shortened LX Torana rack and pinion steering box, engine mounts to suit, front swaybar mounts(Extended to clear tie rods), also has a steel plate welded underneath for added strength. Also attached is a V6 conversions VN Disc brake conversion.

VK Steering column modified by Rod Gordon Smith of Rod's Racks in Beaudesert and VL intermediate shaft to connect to torana rack.

V6 Conversions Transmission Tunnel

VN Diff shortened by the ACT Diff Doctor (Still has Commodore PCD but you need HQ offset wheels to maintain track and put wide wheels out back!)

VN Series 2 V6 (VP Motor) with 5 Speed gearbox (Motor needs rebuilr as it has dropped a rod (have a new(second hand) rod and piston for it) Motor has modified sump and oil pickup to suit above crossmember conversion.
V6 Conversions wiring loom to suit above engine.

I also have acess to a ecotech V6 and auto transmission from a VX which would put another $350 onto the package instead of the VN Ser 2 motor!
The whole package for $3000. I live in Wodonga so you would need to organise a courier or come and pick it up.
bjw58

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 09:15:53 AM »

Just wondering if you have sold these parts. I'm in Queensland, so could you please email me your contact details so I could talk to you about them.
mechanic22

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 09:06:09 PM »

Just wondering if you have sold these parts. I'm in Queensland, so could you please email me your contact details so I could talk to you about them.

Parts now sold. Waiting confirmation. Cheers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: