FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 20, 2024, 04:04:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 1958 FC Ute for Sale - Bathurst  (Read 2742 times)
paddockbasher

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: February 17, 2006, 07:50:03 AM »

Registered to 27/09/06
Chassis FC 34116S
ID Plate FC 2106 57 S

Considerable time,energy and cost has gone into this ute and it is not getting the use it deserves.

Before I list on ebay I thought I should give club members first opportunity to buy. I bought this ute with Slim some eighteen months ago in the Western suburbs of Sydney. The previous owner had it stored under a car cover for some six years after painting and ripping out the original grey to convert to a red.

I have since fitted with a recond grey and tried to keep fairly original.It does have the Hadfield non original floor hump. New Parts fitted over this time include:

Brake Master Cylinder
Wheel cylinders, front brake lines and diff brake line
Machined brake drums
New brake shoes
New hand brake cables
Clutch and Pressure Plate
Clutch Master and Slave cylinder
New Alpine cd/mp3

Indicator assembly(2nd hand)

Included with the vehicle are quite a range of spare parts including: one grey motor(head crack tested by Repco but may need rings.
Generators/Starters/Carburetors/Distibutors/fuel pumps
Old Tin reservoirs(brake and clutch)
Front bumper
Ignition switchs/taillight assemblies/vacuum and electric wiper units
4 standard hubs
Spare glass (rear corners and wind screen)
Grill (dissembled)
Front splash guard
Sundry other

It has been rust proofed underneath with a black rubberised sealant and there is no rust in the usual areas in the back (rear of cabin or around fuel tank). It has a marine ply floor rather than the original slats. No rust in the cabin floor. Interior(roof and door panels) has been retrimmed a black however there is no carpet installed.

It will however require a repaint at some stage as paint is beginning to lift on the roof and at the tip of the front guards and top of tailgate. Spare wheel door is fibreglass and tailgate apart from superficial paint lifting is in great shape.

It starts and drives very nicely. I am wanting $6000 and will post pictures here later tonight.

There are some pictures on this forum in the Member cars section under my login. If anyone is really keen they can also take the parts ute (that is pictured)

alb

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2006, 08:57:51 AM »

hi
  i would to talk to you about the ute, could i have you phone no so i could give you a ring
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: