FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:37:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Underside diagram  (Read 2699 times)
Mooky

mooky

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2003, 09:02:22 AM »

Has anyone got a detailed diagram / photo of the underside of a FE ute, or any other model?
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2003, 03:33:13 AM »

Has anyone got a detailed diagram / photo of the underside of a FE ute, or any other model?

This what you had in mind?  No?  Oh well Grin Grin Grin

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2003, 03:46:16 AM »

Seriously though, what is it you're trying to find out?

Page 1-4 of the FE (or FC) Workshop Manual has two scale drawings, one of the underside and one of the LHS of the car.  If you don't have access to a workshop manual, reply and I'll see if I can scan it and post it.  They're just line drawings that show various latitudinal, longitudinal and diagonal measurements between the various points of the sub-frame and body.

Hope that helps.

RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
2brite
wa-club

Cruizin's devine in a '59

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2003, 09:58:06 AM »

Wink I thought the detailed picture of the TRAX model had heaps of detail myself.   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: