FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:39:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Back to Mount Gambier  (Read 3883 times)
weddo
tas-club

Model: FC

HIS, HER's & OUR's

billnjudiwedd@gmail.com
View Profile
« on: August 11, 2008, 11:08:10 AM »

After passing through Mount Gambier over 30 years ago we were fortunate to go back there to buy an FC two years ago and then return with the car to the Mount for the Nationals. We now have another chance to return in October for the South East Street Machines 30th Annual Show and Shine. The FC we purchased from Neil Morrison (now HER FC) was one of the original tee shirt cars from the first show and shine and we have been invited to bring the car back for the 30th show. At least we will both be travelling in the one car this time, we took both our cars to the Nationals, so we drove one each. So look out Mount Gambier, Judi and I are on our way back again.

regards
Weddo
weddo
tas-club

HIS, HER's & OUR's

billnjudiwedd@gmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 01:19:48 PM »

We are in some great company for our return to Mount Gambier

"We have some good draw cars for the show, including Holden's Efijy(first time ever displayed outside of a capital city), Rex Webster's FJ (won Meguires Motorex in Sydney), Shane Dale's HX Panelvan (Australia's top panelvan), The Pink LJ V8 Torana that was top street machine last year, Steve Johnsons FC Wagon (top Street at Summernats) and Anthony Whiteheads Blown big block 33 Chrysler Coupe (top exhibition class at Summernats)"

Better polish HER FC a little more Wink it may even out shine Efijy Grin Grin Grin

Regards
Weddo
Jockster

Old Holdens never die they just go faster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 11:12:58 PM »

Will be good to see you here Bill, we have a lot of good cars entered already, unfortunately the ex Rex Webster car has developed some mechanical issues and can't make it, but there is a nice replica GT and a stunning HK Monaro  coming now. Brian Willis with his beautiful HG Monaro is also hoping to come if he can get time off of work.
Cheers
Neil

Cars are my life not just my work
Tufffc

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 08:36:37 PM »

Hi Bill , Steve from Mt. Gambier be good to catch up again please give me a call on 08 87232239 over the next couple of days to have a chat. Cheers Blownfc6.
weddo
tas-club

HIS, HER's & OUR's

billnjudiwedd@gmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 12:29:33 PM »

Hi Steve,

Sorry, I missed your reply for some reason, look forward to catching up with you again(and any one else from the Mount Cheesy) I will give you a call when we are underway.

Judi and I are just about to leave Hobart (Thursday afternoon)for a drive to Devonport, catch the boat to Port Melbourne and leave Friday morning about 8am for a lovely drive to the Mount.

See you all at the show

regards
Weddo

weddo
tas-club

HIS, HER's & OUR's

billnjudiwedd@gmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2008, 09:48:41 PM »

Got off the boat in Melbourne this morning and drove to Mount Gambier, car went as sweet as.

Cleaned the car and set up at the car show.

Efijy arrived in the back of a car transporter and guess what....  it broke down... would not start. Huh Shocked

HER FC ..1.. Efijy .. nil.   Grin Grin Grin Cheesy

Look forward to the show on Saturady and Sunday some great cars are here.

regards
Weddo and Judi
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: