FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:47:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: All Holden Day  next year in Sydney  (Read 1910 times)
Wayne
nsw-club
Guru

I Love my FE

View Profile
« on: December 05, 2002, 08:53:57 PM »

Hi All,
 Little message about the AHD for next year. I attended the special meeting last night to disscus about the futcher of the day as they did not get a good respone about 20  people attended.They have formed a committe to do some of the organising  but they can not do all the work and if we don't get more support from the clubs they may not be able to run it. If you want it to survie please show your support for the day.The Cenral Coast car club is offering to do some of the work but there will still be a lot more work to do. They will need a  hoist club to help.
WAYNE
now

Onward Holden Soldiers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2002, 01:06:47 AM »

Hi All
I was also at the meeting last night and have taken on the position of President (I don't know why I subject myself to pain!!!)

Thanks Wayne for your comments, and thanks Wayne for volunteering to help with the trade stands in 2003. Thanks also to Richard for his advice and assistance.

There are a few unfilled Committee positions, and a lot of jobs that will need to be done. We will be meeting again to "handover" in Feb, and will start to really move forward from there. (Email or message me if you are interested in attending or can spare some time to assist in ANY way) Every little bit helps.

well done to the outgoing committee and we look forward to a fantastic 2003 AHD
Steve Nowland
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: