FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:59:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: old member logging back in  (Read 2526 times)
fc5859

View Profile
« on: December 11, 2010, 07:57:34 PM »

Hi all, my name is Tony,I came to the 2001 nationals in Sydney in a two tone blue FC sedan from Tasmania,currently I don't have an FC but did have a nice red modified FC sedan for about 4 years after the blue one. I am currently into Mini's and have a silver 1275LS and a blue and white '04 Mini Cooper.

Recently I have started thinking again FC's again, this time I would like a ute. I had an FC ute around 2005,but it had a lot of rust so I sold it. Lately I have been keeping an eye on ebay, as my kids are growing up and getting interested in cars it would be nice to get another FC to play with. looking at the site today I noticed the new section on cars getting restored, it's great very motivating, especially checking out the FC ute build with the family working together
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 12:12:06 AM »

Hey Tony,

Good to hear from you again. Glad to hear you're thinking about getting back into FCs.

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
fe350chev
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 08:43:31 AM »

Which part of Tassie you from boy. I am from Ulverstone but currently live out yonder in Western Victoria. If you find a car on evilbay (for many reasons) I would be happy to pick a car up from Western Vic on your behalf (if you want a driver) and take it over on the boat for you on car trailer (at your expense), that way I would have an excuse to get away from the missus......I mean catch up with family over there. because they live in Devonport area, then I could meet you at the terminal. Must be harder doing a resto in Tassie.

Deano

Current Rides: 1958 "Black and White Taxi" FC special Sedan, 1957 FE special Sedan, BA Futura,  2015 VF Commodore, 1956 Austin Tipper Truck
fe350chev
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2010, 09:13:19 AM »

Doe sit have to fc? Here is an on the road FC. My Dad lives in Adelaide and were going there for xmas.

Deano

Current Rides: 1958 "Black and White Taxi" FC special Sedan, 1957 FE special Sedan, BA Futura,  2015 VF Commodore, 1956 Austin Tipper Truck
fc5859

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2010, 10:00:32 AM »

Hi guys, thanks for the nice replies, idealy the Fc Ute I'm after would have red motor, 4 speed and disc brakes. I am happy to repair minor rust and repaint, for now I'll continue to watch all the other builds in progress on the forum, Tony  Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: