FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:49:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: fc rebuild  (Read 3503 times)
steve d
« on: August 11, 2002, 10:57:08 AM »

a mate of mine just purchased a 59 fc sedan in a million pieces and wants to know if there is a manual available to help him put it all back together without having any bits left over. any help would be appreciated
craiga
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2002, 08:44:57 AM »

Steve,

Have a look here on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2127518637

This is an FE FC Series Shop Manual which would be useful. He should also look for an "Illustrated Parts Catalogue". These also appear on Ebay from time to time.

It would be wise to join one of the State clubs and take advantage of the vast amount of knowledge available.

Good luck,

Craig.
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2002, 09:28:19 AM »

Steve,  I agree with Craig, club contact is the best.

Especially when you find that the million pieces you have are not enough to put the car back together, and you actually need a million and 10 pieces.

Ken
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2002, 12:12:04 AM »

...and of the million pieces you do have, 5,000 of them are cactus and need to be replaced Roll Eyes and another 300 are spares picked up along the way that should be left over Shocked

If you and your mate are in Sydney or Melbourne, the NSW and Vic Club meetings are on tomorrow (Tuesday 13th) night.  Guests always welcome.

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
steve d
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2002, 09:56:24 AM »

THANKS FELLAS I,LL PASS THE MESSAGE ON . MY MATE LIVES IN BALLINA
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: