FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 20, 2024, 04:38:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 4hammers has a little shed cleanout  (Read 2715 times)
4hammers
tas-club
Guru

Model: FE

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2007, 10:36:30 AM »

Hi All, Just listed some stuff I found in one of the sheds. Got a BIG pile of Brochures etc to come, but this is just some odds & ends. Some goodies in there for all.
Give it time to load, as only 10 items show at the moment, but there are 25 listed.

http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZ4hammersQQhtZ-1

Rob J

***Sorry, all, but as I jokingly stated in my accepted payments methods, that I would accept GOLD BULLION, eBay has deleted ALL my listings & threatened me with suspension. What a bunch of F**KTARDS!!!!**
Will fill you in once I sort the idiots out.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 11:07:56 AM by 4hammers » Logged

WTB..FE FC Commercial...Stock plz
4hammers
tas-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 09:37:02 AM »

OK, all listed again. eBay are utter dic*heads.....

http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZ4hammersQQhtZ-1

Rob J

Brad

My FC Van in 1986 and I still have It

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 09:56:35 AM »

Hey Rob
            I wonder if they (e- bay) would accept payment in gold bullion? Roll Eyes Angry Grin.
              Brad

Id rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal labotomy
4hammers
tas-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2007, 11:00:40 PM »

Hey Brad,
I reckon thos idiots would take anything as payment, your soul if they could get it....

Man, they are a bunch of tools, let me tell you. You should have seen some of the emails I sent them, after they canned my first 25 auctions, without so much as a "Hey, can you fix that please?".
The last email they sent, they apologised for causing any grief, but then AGAIN, directed me to the Rules & regulations page. That is 6 times they have done that over the last 3 days. They must think we are f**kin stupid!!
In his closing line, the Supervisor asked if there was any thing else he could do to be of assistance. I said;
"Yes, go tell that MORON who canned my auctions to go & get F***ed & jam the Rules & regs page up your date"......
I feel a little bad & expect a bit of bad Karma my way for getting so worked up, but jeeeeeeezuz, these people are like robots. So damn frustrating.

I have 67 Auctions on the go & at the end, estimating final prices, I am up for $700+ in fees!! That is why I get the craps up.......

Rob J

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: