FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:23:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: VT Calais  (Read 1941 times)
FE_225

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2005, 12:07:30 PM »

Hi Guys
Time to get serious about finishing the FE, so I'm selling the wifes car to raise the funds to finally get the beast back on the road Grin
Up for grabs is a  05/98 build 5.0L auto VT Calais, Granada Mica in colour with 2 tone dark grey leather and velour interior. 148000 K's NSW rego till 11/05 (can supply RWC if needed) climate control,electric seats, power glass,power steer, 10 stack CD player, plus all the usual Calais features,factory mags with mag spare wheel. Car is totally stock and hasn't been messed with. Had major service 3 weeks ago with new battery and p/steer pump fitted at the time. Has log book showing servicing from day one.
Car was my wife's day driver/shopping trolley and has spent most of it's life cruising around the city with the odd highway cruise and now just sits in the shed unused. Never been crashed and definately never thrashed.
You can find a few pix here:
http://photobucket.com/albums/b165/VT-Calais/

Drop me line if your interested
Located in Queanbeyan NSW
$19000
Cheers
Tony

Worried about fuel economy?....Then buy a push bike!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: