FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:41:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Stolen FE Sedan - looking for a short term replacement  (Read 8648 times)
Trevor_B
vic-club

Model: FC

Melbourne VIC

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2015, 07:26:06 PM »

The VIC Club has received the following request:

Hi,
I am currently the vehicle coordinator of an ABC drama called DR Blake Mysteries and we have been featuring a beautiful beige and brown FE Holden as Dr Blake's new car is series 4. However, this morning we have discovered that it has been stolen from our lock up over the weekend which leaves us high and dry for our vehicle as we were only half way through filming the series.
I was emailing to see if any of your members had a vehicle that matched ours closely so we could possibly hire for a fee to finish off filming the series?
I can forward you some pictures of FE once I hear back from you.
Cheers
Kirsten O'Loughlin

If you have any ideas of where a similar FE might be and think it might help Kirsten out please PM me and I will forward you her contact email address.
Also please keep an eye out for the stolen FE!

Cheers,
Trevor_B

FC Sedan, Ute & Wagon .... only a Panel Van required to make the set
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 08:42:03 PM »

That is terrible. And one of the rarer FE colour schemes. There's only a couple of these i know of.  If only it had been two tone blue Undecided

Ken
zulu
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Old Boonah Ambo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 12:40:09 AM »

Looks like this might be a curtain call for ridgey_didge

RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 08:01:32 AM »

Quick script rewrite: "Dr Blake and the Mystery of the Stolen Holden". It is a whodunit, after all Cheesy

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
Trevor_B
vic-club

Melbourne VIC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2015, 08:53:17 AM »

Good news - the FE has been found:

Hi Trevor,
Our FE has been found!!!!!!!
I am yet to go and see it’s condition but it was found still on our trailer that they stole with it, we have improved our security system now and hired an indoor parking shed near our production office instead of a locked up yard under car covers, so here is hoping all is good with it.
Thank you so much for the overwhelming response to replace our FE for the rest of our filming, the FE/FC Holden community is strong and proud! I have actually ended up finding three options in total through different clubs and Facebook groups, I am beyond shocked considering how rare the colour combination is.
Thank you and I hope you envoy the show, our FE appears from Ep 2 this season (season 4)
Good luck with all future pursuits and I hope you don’t mind if I keep you as a contact for future Holden needs.
Cheers
Kirsten

FC Sedan, Ute & Wagon .... only a Panel Van required to make the set
ridgey_didge
act-club

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2015, 09:45:45 AM »

Great news that the car has been found.  The chance of fame for me and my FE again proves elusive.
Cheers
David

DJ
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2015, 07:17:39 PM »

Good news indeed. Hope it's in the condition it was when it was taken. Were the culprits caught?

Dave
0417 270 315
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2015, 09:08:01 PM »

Well that is good news for Kirsten, and indeed for Dr Blake Smiley

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
Hotlips
sa-club

I love my EFFEE

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2015, 09:37:38 AM »

Grin Fantastic news.  I luuvvv this show and love the cars that appear especially the blue station wagon that seems to be parked almost in every episode.  Cheers

I am woman, hear me ROAR - "vrrmm vrrmm"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: