FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:18:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: In Geoff's shed  (Read 23317 times)
jack_fc

Model: FC

SouthWest Coast, Victoria

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2010, 04:26:44 PM »

pics??

or are you going to keep us in suspense until Orange?  Wink

(and as Kathi said, are they ever really finished?  Wink

"when I was a young lout, it was all about sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, beer and hot Holdens. Now I'm an old lout, but I've still got the old Holdens and beer..."
GEOFF

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2010, 10:50:48 PM »

thanks. No; it never stops. but now with 45kms on the clock with a problem with the clutch /master cylnder/ maybe not enoungh travel.    but it go's- stops.& turns.  funny thing today walk into the money grabbers' RTA' pick your number & sit for 45mins. after handing over alll the paper work & stood there for a second deb (on her name tag ) said you should fill out all of the paper work .said sweetheart all done.engineers  report -  bill of sale - blue slip -pink-slip my slip your slip what else ,stood there & she said what about her slip. well you can't complain about that. with all luck we will see you all in orange. By the way thanks to the club members that where only to kind to give us support . can't say eneough regards .            geoff
GOA350
vic-club

FE's are great when they've got a V8

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2010, 09:57:37 AM »

You must be stoked, i remember when i first got GOA registered and i was driving for ages with a permenant smile on my face. It is a fantastic achievment by you and you should be proud of youself.
TTV6FC
Guru

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2010, 11:44:13 AM »

That is awesome work,well done.Do you know what colour it is?Seems to be closer to Pacific blue than Cyan blue which has a little more green in it and is a bit darker.Cheers,Jamie.

Run your fingers over my Holden and I'll run my Holden over your fingers!!!!
GEOFF

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2010, 08:30:31 AM »

paint- velostiy blue & 3 layer perl white. scott met you in jindabyne will have to catch up for a beer. regards geoff   
GOA350
vic-club

FE's are great when they've got a V8

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2010, 11:21:15 AM »

Geoff, forgive me if i don't remember, but look forward to seeing you at Orange.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: