FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:18:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Tasmanian FE Ute  (Read 4594 times)
Damo-Damo

Model: FE

View Profile
« on: March 21, 2012, 09:16:23 AM »

Hi there, got a start on my FE Ute after a few questions on here, thanks Ken and others....its been in sheds for 20 odd years and thought it about time it got some love.  It has a 202 in it which I will keep in there and also keep the 14" rims, and HR Front and Rear end.  Everything else I will keep standard, so to look at to the untrained eye it should look original.
Got it stripped down quite easy really, only a couple of stuborn nuts, probably the worst in the subframe outer legs, sound familiar?  Now to deal with some rust, been looking at some other peoples jobs of fixing the subframe attachment point, it doesnt seem too scary, and other thank the usual places there is some in the wall infront of the back wheel above the sill, does someone do a panel for there or do I use a door repair section?
Anyways, here is some photos and I will keep bombarding everyone with questions.

This bit in front of the wheel?

fasteddyfc

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 07:57:53 PM »

Good luck with the project mate looks pretty solid.

I Have rust in the same spot(in front of rear wheel arches) on my fc ute and i havent had any luck finding a replacement panel, so its off to the panel beaters gonna cost a few$$ but it will be worth it in the end..

eddy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: