FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:45:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 150 Members and counting  (Read 3479 times)
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« on: April 16, 2002, 09:10:00 PM »

Just noticed that we cracked 150 members yesterday - another 50 members in 3 months + heaven knows how many guests.

Thanks everyone for participating - you can't build a community resource without a willing community. Grin

Holden Together,

Richard

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2002, 07:43:49 AM »

Well done Richard on keeping this superb site up to date and always fresh

Ken
FEHOLDEN

like all good things...it will happen eventually.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2002, 09:32:49 PM »

Smiley Smiley Smiley

WELL DONE RET. THE IDEA OF THE DISCUSSION GROUP HAS BEEN LIKE A GIANT INFORMATION RESOURCE TO ME IN AS MUCH AS I CAN ASK ANY QUESTION OR FOR ANY RELEVENT ADVICE AND THERE WILL BE SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO WILL BE ABLE TO GIVE ME AN  ANSWER. ALSO I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FIND ANSWERS TO OTHER PEOPLE'S QUESTIONS WHICH I HAD NOT ALREADY KNOWN.

MORE POWER TO YOU

DENIS
graham_fuller
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2002, 05:03:30 AM »

Great stuff Richard keep up the great work.
Graham
Wayne
nsw-club
Guru

I Love my FE

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2002, 12:18:55 AM »

ret you and craig have done a great job with the chat page great fun keep up the good work and before you know it we will hit 200
craiga
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2002, 12:31:06 AM »

Credit where credit's due. Richard is the man who does such a fantastic job with the chat site.  I'm sure everybody agrees this is the

BEST

resource for FE FC in existence, and from what I have seen there isn't anything else that comes close for other models.

Thanks for your work RET,

Craig.

P.S I'm only the idiot who puts up the silly photos.
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2002, 02:47:17 AM »

Really, you're all too kind.

Having got the boards up and running, it's all of you who deserve the thanks for logging in, asking your questions and answering the questions of others.  As I said before, you need to have the community to build the community resource.

I'm looking forward to seeing more and more club-related stuff going on in the private boards - since the clubs pay for this site, we might as well derive the benefit of it.  It's a great opportunity for your members (and particularly the far-flung ones) to have a say and to know what's going on in the club.

Thanks again, and keep on postin'  Grin

Holden Together,

RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: