FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:43:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: HQ-WB CLEAROUT HOPPERS CROSSING  (Read 10968 times)
michaels57

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: April 03, 2002, 06:23:20 AM »

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
I AM CLEARING OUT HQ-WB PARTS

I HAVE SEVERAL CARBIES 2 AND 4 BARRELL 4SALE

AS WELL AS BRAND NEW RARE SPARES SEALS FOR WINDOWS (DEOOR BELTS AND INNER SEALS) AND TAILGATE UPPER AND LOWER FOR PANELVAN OR UTE

INDICATOR ASSEMBLIES FRONT AND REAR

MIRRORS

CHROME INNER DOOR STRIPES

HEAD LIGHT SURROUNDS

PANELVAN REARE GLASS WINDOW AND SEAL

INDICATORER CHROME SURROUNDS REAR

MONROE REAR SHOCKERS heavy duty

CHROME PLATES FOR SIDE OF 202 BLOCK

FRONT SUBFRAME BRACKETS

PROTECTION STRIPS

PLASTIC INNER DOOR VENTS

GIVE ME A YELL IF ANYTHING TAKES YOUR FANCY
MAKE AN OFFER NO REASONABLE PRICE REFUSED

coolaride
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2002, 12:41:28 PM »

just wondering if you have any fe-fc parts for sale ? Grin
coolaride
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2002, 11:33:08 PM »

because..... like if you dont......... i`m just wondering why your using our site ??     Angry

RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2002, 11:48:34 PM »

Yes, he's preaching to the uninterested, and I have asked him to post his ads elsewhere.

At the very least I'm going to have to start charging him by the smiley  Wink

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
michaels57

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2002, 12:30:42 AM »

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
You did say you can talk about anything
and most FE-FC do have other cars many hq-wb runarounds
air-chief

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2002, 12:58:07 AM »

Hey there Coolaride

You could turn your FC into a HQ custom.

Graft some Indicator assemblies on the front along with the head light surrounds. Shocked Add some protection strips and the mirrors could just top it off Shocked

What do you think Tongue Tongue

a-c Cool

Maybe CraigA could do you a custom pix
air-chief

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2002, 01:04:10 AM »

Hey Coolaride you'll be  the only one with a FC KINGSWOOD SPECIAL Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

or if its a standard it would be a FC BELMONT STANDARD Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Tongue

a-c Cool
« Last Edit: April 05, 2002, 12:30:05 AM by air-chief » Logged
coolaride
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2002, 01:10:17 AM »

hey there A-C ,

its already been done ...

the FC-WB convertable prototype ...

ultra rare ........  Grin

i`m thinking i might build one ! Wink

it looks like i can get alot of parts  Grin
HRDivivan
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2002, 08:30:02 AM »

Hey RET, can't you delete it ?
GT

p.s at least its given the stirrers something to do !  Kiss
air-chief

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2002, 12:10:40 PM »

Don't worry GT we haven't forgoten you!
We'll add some HR tail lights to the project just for you  Kiss

As for stirrers, can't we have some fun talking about converting a FC into a late model custom?  Huh    If the parts are on offer on this site we might as well try and fit them to the model of car that the site was designed for.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2002, 12:14:19 PM by air-chief » Logged
craiga
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2002, 08:10:06 PM »

WB fronted, HQ rear Poo Mobile currently under construction.

Also thinking of grafting in those crappy vents in the HQ dash that spin wildly at any speed above 60 MPH.  Grin

Poo mobile fears no modification.
HRDivivan
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2002, 08:59:14 PM »

Oh well... if we're leaving this thread here I've got a pair of HJ-HZ dash vents ( not the "Rotating door" kind, sorry ) here ... FREE to a good home...
I guess we should show a little more respect for the Aussie product over putting Jap parts in our Holdens  Roll Eyes Tongue
GT

p.s. there's a "G" in Kingswood !
« Last Edit: April 04, 2002, 09:02:21 PM by HRDivivan » Logged
PeteR

ampmobile

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2002, 10:48:46 PM »

I'm looking for a quadrajet for my 308 WB if you can help?  Please email peteramanda@iprimus.com.au if you can help.  I'm happy to pay postage.

Cheers

Peter
air-chief

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2002, 01:28:39 AM »

hmmmmmmm.

HRDivivan wrote:
I guess we should show a little more respect for the Aussie product over putting Jap parts in our Holdens

Holden didn't show themselves a whole lot of respect back in the 80's, having a fling with Nissan. Wink
Big Brother showing the way. Shocked

Least I drive a Holden everyday! Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
No pommie crap in my driveway Cheesy Cheesy Tongue Tongue Tongue
coolaride
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2002, 01:42:30 AM »

Least I drive a Holden everyday!        
No pommie crap in my driveway  

who`s the one with the pommie car as a daily driver ?

coolaride feels dizzy.. [*thud*].. as he hits the floor  Grin
« Last Edit: April 06, 2002, 02:27:21 AM by coolaride » Logged
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2002, 03:40:15 AM »

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
You did say you can talk about anything
and most FE-FC do have other cars many hq-wb runarounds

I'll have to start charging you by the frownie as well.... Whilst it does say 'you can talk about anything', your post is not starting a discussion, it's flogging stuff, and there is a place for that here if you're selling stuff for FE/FC.  But I'll bite by posing a question of my own:  Hands up if you've got a HQ-WB runaround?

Hey RET, can't you delete it ?
GT

GT - I wanted to know whether I was being a board-nazi, or whether there was an interest in other-model stuff, so I left this message alone.  However the answer seems to be fairly obvious.

RET
50th Anniversary VT Wagon is my run-around - it goes nicely with my 9th anniversary sedan Grin

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
craiga
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2002, 03:46:25 AM »

I have a tan and white FC GTS and am always interested in parts. Does anybody have an original FC GTS petrol cap or am I on the wrong forum  Huh

RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2002, 09:21:39 PM »

I can't help you with a fuel cap, but wondered whether you might have a sun-visor for my HQ Special (cream and poo, of course)

cheers
RET
Tongue

michaels57

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2002, 10:37:43 PM »

I would have thought there would have been a general interest in Holden as whole and not just in the first few years

Grin Grin
I wouldn't say this isn't a discussion my article has been read more then most others and it is a 'hot topic'

i think you need to ask yourself who does it hurt it was clearly labelled 'HQ-HZ CLearout' yet everyone still read it if you don't like it don't read it

Peter the guest didn't mind he wants by a carby

i say don't spek for all when your only one
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2002, 11:18:40 PM »

I would have thought there would have been a general interest in Holden as whole and not just in the first few years

Mate, the beauty of the internet is that it allows an outlet for community amongst people with similar interests, no matter how focused that niche may be.  The interest of people in this group is FE and FC Holdens.  Period.  Not HQs, not Commodores, not Brabham Toranas, not (god help us) Piazzas or anything else.  The URL is a bit of a giveaway, I would have thought.  So sorry to disappoint, but it is just a few years that are relevant here.

I wouldn't say this isn't a discussion my article has been read more then most others and it is a 'hot topic'

It's hot, but how many of the responses have been positive?  The messages seem to me to be either (a) asking you to find somewhere else to flog your stuff, or (b) just taking the piss.

i say don't spek for all when your only one

Well I don't think I am.  You have had responses to your other post regarding where you can find an appropriate site to sell your stuff.  This site is not it.  But further to my first point, the internet is big enough for us all - if you can't find a site for HQ-WB, then start your own.  You can download this bulletin board software for free at http://www.xnull.com/

Feel free to post ads here for red motor parts, and anything else you have for sale that is suitable for FE and FC Holdens.  But find another avenue for the HQ-WB specific parts.

Thanks
RET

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: