FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:10:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 9" to suit FE-C  (Read 3763 times)
Neil Armstrong
« on: October 15, 2002, 09:04:19 AM »

Hi I have a ford nine inch diff housiong which has been shortened to suit a EK, so can be used for an FE-FC.
Diff comes with housing, axles, option of a 3-1 or 2.75-1 diff centre, brake components and drums
            Asking price is $700 ono
Neil
HARKO
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2002, 10:55:37 AM »

G'day Neil.
I'm interested , Email me or preferably "I M" me some detail's please mate (ie background and condition of gear's [3.1] etc)
I think I'm runnin too large of a blower and with the rear wheel diametre so big it seem's to strain the poor little stocker Roll Eyes                   vicki51@tpg.com.au - Email problem's but will be sorted within the week

Thank's mate,,,,,,,,,,,Harko
« Last Edit: October 15, 2002, 11:05:46 AM by HARKO » Logged
Neil Armstrong
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2002, 06:16:43 AM »

Hi Harko
The diff housing is at a freinds house and the centre is being reconditioned at the moment so i will keep you posted
thank you  Neil
HARKO
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2002, 09:53:36 AM »

OK Mate I'd appreciate that, Thank's

ralf
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2002, 07:11:45 AM »

i'll give ya a million cazillion dollars for the diff
HARKO
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2002, 10:07:09 PM »

Wow ralf,,,,I remember paying that much at a wrecker's once for a Holden part "but Ford"  You are lost my tired friend , Turn thee to the light for thou lion haseth the key .

and hey "Wait in line"
HARKO
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2002, 01:00:30 PM »

Hi Neil
   I was hoping that you would Internal Mail me a number I can reach you on .
Would like to hear of your progress and I have a few more question's about the diff

If you click on my name
Then scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Send this member a private message You should'nt have any drama's
Thank's mate
« Last Edit: November 05, 2002, 01:05:49 PM by HARKO » Logged
neil armstrong
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2002, 09:11:45 AM »

Harko
The diff is currently in the possesion of my mate, who has decided to put the diff in hi 350 EH wagon to test it out and has liked it so much he dwecided to hang on to it for a while as it was original his diff.
But ill keep you posted on anything that hapens
Thank you neil
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: