FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:15:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC STATION SEDAN VERY CHEAP VERY NEGOTIABLE.........  (Read 4924 times)
workinclassman

View Profile
« on: November 09, 2007, 02:41:08 PM »

HI I HAVE AN FC STATION SEDAN SITTING UNDER MY CAR POST TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT I WAS DOING MY DADS ONE UP FOR MUM WHEN HE DIED THE  ORIGINAL ONE WE HAD WAS ROOTED SO WE GOT THIS ONE OFF SOME MATES WHO BROUGHT IT OFF EBAY ITS PRETTY MUCH A ROLLING SHELL ITS HAD SOME WORK DONE (SANDED BACK ABIT) MY LAND LORD WHATS IT GONE (HE LIVES NEXTDOOR) AND HAS GIVEN ME LIMITED TIME TO DO IT I CANT LOSE MY HOUSE SO IT HAS TO BE THE CAR.... IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE PLEASE GO (IN THE PARTS FOR SALE SECTION) TO THE ADD SELLING TILLY STRIPS THATS THE CAR I AM ASKING 250 FOR THIS CAR NEG VERY NEG YOU WILL DEF GET A GOOD PRICE IF YOU CAN PICK IT UP BY SUNDAY (150$$$$$) PLEASE COME GIVE THIS OLD GIRL A GOOD HOME FOR MORE INFO PLEASE EMAIL ME THE CAR IS LOCATED IN CAMPBELLTOWN.......................
THANKS GUYS

COME AND HAVE A LOOK WHO KNOWS IF YOU OFFER ME 50 I MIGHT JUST SAY YES CAUSE I NEED IT GONE THE MONEY WILL BE GOING TOWARDS A HOLIDAY FOR MUM....... WILL ALSO SWAP FOR HZ-HR PARTS
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 03:26:32 PM »

Hi workingclassman this is a rolling shell we are talking about Huh? am interested but would you be able to give me a bit or a run down on the car what it needs and how much rust is in it etc etc .........Thanks FC427

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
fc_mad

in the build

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 03:55:08 PM »

were abouts r u
workinclassman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2007, 04:09:03 PM »

5 minutes outside of campbelltown nsw 0416947854 is my contact number
Al
nsw-club

I love FC Ute's!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2007, 06:24:59 PM »

So I take it... you don,t need the parts I,ve got for you.    Al

See ya
Al
customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2007, 08:41:50 PM »

I assume this is the one?

Regards
Alex

workinclassman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2007, 09:57:27 PM »

yes thats the one but it looks alot better as its been half sanded back now
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...